Friday, April 15, 2011

Success!

Photobucket

  The Eggs Benedict tasted wonderful and looked beautiful (Sorry there are no pictures, my children's impatience for dinner won out). I cut the Hollandaise recipe in half because I knew I'd have way too much sauce if the recipe worked, and didn't want to waste all the expensive butter if it didn't. My husband and I were both in agreement, however, that next time I need to cut the lemon juice at least by half (the lemon over-powered the sauce). And yes, there will be a next time! I don't know why anyone would choose to make Hollandaise any other way when it was so darn easy doing it in the blender.
  I'm an artichoke-lover, so the next time I make this sauce it will be accompanied by some beautiful green vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment