Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weekly Menu Wednesday

Photobucket

  I have decided that instead of planning a weekly menu for next week, I will be cooking from my "Home Store". I will be preparing my dinner meals solely with what I have on hand in my home. Thanks to Shelf Reliance, this task will be much easier! I will plan my meals a day at a time, so check in with me each day to see how it goes. I feel so strongly about being better prepared for an emergency situation, and this little week-long test run will help me determine just how well my family will fare.

In the mean time, check out my recipe for Cinnamon Rolls (just scroll down till you see the cinnamon roll recipe). I just made some today, but made half the dough into cinnamon rolls and half into raspberry rolls-switching the cinnamon and brown sugar filling for homemade raspberry jam. Delicious!!


No comments:

Post a Comment