Monday, June 27, 2011

I've Fallen In Love With Moroccan Food!

Photobucket

  Friday night I tried a new recipe my sister passed along to me. We had friends over to join us and the dish was a huge hit with everyone! I really don't know why I've never cooked Moroccan before (I've tried just about everything else), but I will definitely be venturing more into this delicious avenue of food! 
  Here's what I made:
  I used my cast-iron skillet for it since I don't have a Tagine.
  Mariani is the brand of Apricots I used (they can be found in the produce section of the supermarket).
  Next time I make this I will be eliminating the garlic and using chicken stock in place of the water. The garlic was just too much in the dish, and I think the chicken stock with give it the extra boost of flavor I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment