Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rosemary Garlic Bread

Photo Credit-Julie Marie Craig @ Always With Butter
  I found myself doing something yesterday that I haven't done in quite some time; linking from blog to blog. When I find a blog I like, I enjoy checking their side-bar for blogs they follow. I have found some of my favorite blogs this way. I came across this blog; Always With Butter. You can't tell me that blog name isn't intriguing! I scrolled through her home page to find a recipe for Rosemary Garlic Bread. I decided it was a must-try, and what better night than than to serve with my new-found soup recipe? I made a couple changes, because my husband doesn't enjoy too much rosemary in things, and 6 cloves of garlic seemed a little much for serving with leek soup. So, I cut the rosemary to a couple pinches (I used dried because that's what I had) and one clove garlic.
  The bread was absolutely fabulous! And so simple! I made three skinny loaves from the recipe so I could freeze what we didn't eat. I'm happy, and sad to say, there isn't any to freeze. It was that delicious! My husband has requested I try the same recipe omitting the rosemary and garlic so we can have it with our Blood Orange Olive Oil and Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar (combine the two in a small dipping dish; it's phenomenal). 
  What I love? This bread is the perfect combination of crusty outside, and crumbly-soft inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment