Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Fun Promotion

Photobucket

I'll have the Weekly Menu Plan up as soon as I can go through the Supermarket ads for the week. In the meantime, I thought I'd run a fun promotion for all of you so I can get some new leads. 

  • Schedule to host a Shelf Reliance class or web class (I would send you everything you need, and teach your class via Skype) for the month of May, and I will give you a pouch of THRIVE Macaroons or Brownies (your choice) on the day of your class.
  • Refer someone to me to host a class in the month of May and you and the host EACH receive a pouch of THRIVE Macaroons or Brownies (you choose) on the day of the class.


Here's the link to the form on my Shelf Reliance site. 
You can also e-mail me or give me a call.
autumnchristiansen@gmail.com 
435-723-0977

No comments:

Post a Comment